All orders made on-line, by phone or by post are subject to these terms and conditions. Please ensure you read them carefully before placing an order. We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
Health and Safety
While Hatt Adventures makes every effort to provide accurate and reliable information on this website, the descriptions of each product are only a guideline and should not be taken as a substitute for qualifications or professional training. Hatt Adventures are not liable for damages caused while using any product. If the item is faulty due to poor workmanship, please see our Returns Policy.
If you would like to learn a new skill or a new piece of kit with a fully qualified instructor, you can book on to one of our courses by clicking here. Or feel free to contact us for expert advice on any product.
We currently accept payment by:
- Card – On-line and by phone (we use Stripe to process our card payments).
- BACs – We can provide you with our bank details.
- Cash – In some circumstances we can accept cash for individuals attending one of our courses or holidays.
Please note, discount codes are only applicable on full-priced items, and we can only accept 1 discount code / voucher per transaction.
You can cancel your order if you made it on-line and the goods haven’t yet been dispatched. However, there are a few cases where we will be unable to cancel your order:
- Custom orders that were made specifically for you (large quantities of items not normally held in stock).
- If the items were made to your specification (cutting rope to length etc).
All cancellations must be made in writing via email: email@example.com