- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- The H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
Available in different locking systems:
- Screw-Lock: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the karabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- Triact-Lock: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple-action opening by raising and turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate.
- Ball-Lock: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation, with lock indicator. Triple-action opening by pressing on the green indicator, turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate. The green button indicates when the gate is locked.
- Materials: aluminium
- Weight: 70g
- Locking System: Screw-Lock
- Colour: Black
- Major Axis Strength: 25kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7kN
- Gate Opening 22mm
- Certifications: CE EN 12275, UIAA